Gazpacho is a soup made of raw vegetables and served cold, usually with a tomato base, originating in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia. Gazpacho is widely eaten in whole word particularly during the hot summers, as it is refreshing and cool.
There are many modern variations of gazpacho with avocados, cucumbers, parsley, strawberries, watermelon, grapes etc . But we love traditional recipes so that one we prepared for you in bellow it is also this way.
You probably think is this ok and healthy to eat cold soup? Wait you will be excited on this facts about gazpacho.
- It is a low-calorie nutritious dish that satisfies hunger and is rich in fiber, which facilitates intestinal transit and elimination of toxins.
- Gazpachoalso hydrates your body. Andalusian gazpacho is an isotonic drink with a great content in mineral salts and water.
- But it´s not just healthy soup it also has antiage effects. Gazpacho slows the ageing process. Antioxidant properties of gazpacho, such as lycopene of tomato and Vitamin C, reduce the action of free radicals. Gazpacho is the tastiest formula against wrinkles and skin spots produced by ageing.
Prep Time 12 minutes
Servings 2 poeple
- Delimano multifresh™ Basic
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 belly peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch oregano
- Wash and peel all vegetables and cut it into pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the belly peppers.
- Put all the ingredients into the heat blending jar.
- Dial the function B (blend) and press start.
- Pour a soup into bowl and place in the refrigirator for at least 2 hours.