No matter if you had a fight with your partner, you haven’t passed the exam or you had a bad week at work, there is a way to improve your mood. Cooking is always a fun activity, and these simple dessert recipes can be prepared in ten minutes.
- 170 g chocolate
- 2 tbsčp butter
- 1 tbsp powder sugar
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate and the margarine on a low temperature. Once the chocolate is fully melted, remove it from the stove.
- In the bowl with the chocolate mix the egg, sugar, marshmallow and the walnuts. When the mixture obtains firm structure, you can start to shape the balls.
- You can roll them in oats, coconut flour, colorful sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, or sugar powder, and your dessert is ready to be served.
Fried banana with cinnamon
- 4 bananas
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half in length.
- Melt the margarine in a pan, and fry the bananas until they obtain golden brown color. While bananas are fried, mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- After frying, put the bananas in a plate and cover them with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve the bananas while still warm.
Muffins with pieces of chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp soft flour
- few pieces of chocolate
- Melt the margarine on a low temperature. Once it melts, remove the bowl from the stove and add brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Then add the yolk and mix well. Once the mixture becomes homogenous, you can add the flour.
- Pour the mixture in muffin molds. Put the molds in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees, and bake them from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle small pieces of chocolate on the muffins when they come out of the oven.
These are the recipes that will take you time to prepare them, and later you can enjoy their flavor and calm your nervous system. Many flavors and many smiles!