Can you eat frozen watermelon? The simple answer is yes, watermelon can be frozen, but it will be mushy when it’s thawed. However, you don’t need to throw out your leftovers of watermelon. Watermelon also makes a delicious sorbet. It lacks the fat and calories of frozen desserts that include dairy, such as ice cream and gelato. And it often contains real fruit, which is what makes watermelon sorbet such a fabulous clean eating treat! Watermelon is a wonderfully healthy fruit that contains enough water to hydrate, as well as vitamins C, A, and B6, and the lycopene often found in red, fleshy fruits. A hint of lime juice gives a zesty edge to watermelons sweetness, resulting in the perfect flavour combination. And the prep couldn’t be easier. All you need are these two easy-to-find ingredients.
The best thing in following recipe is also that does not contain added sugar. So we could absolutely say that this is a delicious and healthy fresh »desserts« for those hot days.
- Delimano multifresh™ Basic
- Delimano multifresh™ Vacuum Storage Box
- 2 cup watermelon cubes
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Lemon balm for decoration
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and put it into the blending jar and add lime juice.
- Put the blending jar on the base, attach the vacuum device. Dial the function VB (vacuum blend) and press start.
- Serve immediately in glass jars to your favourite people.
- If more icy textured is desired, transfer it to MultiFresh™ vacuum container and puti into freezer for some time.
#hotdays #sorbet #watermelon #noicecreamneeded
#just2ingredients #delimano #revolutionarymachineMultiFresh™